BUTRON, 2010

92 Respuestas
26 Usuarios
0 Reactions
308 Visitas
(@plusforty)
Famed Member
Respuestas: 2055

Me hago una pregunta ahora al leer que tenemos aquí a pilotos internacionales todo el invierno y ya me la hago hace años:

¿Para cuando un Campeonato de España Internacional, en invierno de 4 o 5 carreras?

Con los que ya vienen y los que vendrían podríamos coger prestigio fuera como país de motocross "de invierno" tener pilotos locales a la vista del resto del mundo y al mismo tiempo hacer un buen negcio con carreras super-interesantes. Eso creo, vamos.

Y por Butrón me alegro mucho de que haya encontrado un equipo tan interesante y donde entrena al lado de un monstruo como Marc. Este año veremos un Butrón diferente y muy mejorado, seguro de sí mismo como nunca antes.

ResponderCitar
(@silkolene71)
Noble Member
Respuestas: 833
Topic starter  

When Marc De Reuver lost his ride at the Martin Honda team he was in serious danger of being left without a ride for the 2010 season. When Dutch based team Beursfoon Suzuki came forward and offered the former GP winner a life-line.
Since the time De Reuver knew he had a ride he has been putting everything in place to take what could be his last crack at the big time. His body is now 100%, his mind is also back to where it was in 2004 when he battled Ben Townley for the MX2 World Championship and most importantly he is back in a Dutch based team, something that De Reuver feels will put the fun back into racing.

He has also started working with the same trainer who took Joel Smets, and Ben Townley to World titles and is confident he has the right mind set to be a force in the super competitive MX1 class.

Q: Marc, ok, first question, what did you do on New Year’s Eve?

De Reuver: I was home at 2am man; I didn't drink, the next day I went running man. Don't mention that I will look like a nerd man.

Q: How do you feel now, have you recovered from your hip and back problems?

De Reuver: Everyone feels good in January. In October I thought it was not going to be good, I felt so bad, but now it's better again. I train hard, I go to bed on time, I eat well, and my back problem is over. I work with Yves Demeulemeester, just one on one. I need special training for my back and hip. I also do a lot of physical training. I am in Spain with my team mate, just the two of us. It is in the south of Spain, I've been here two weeks. I am doing my own thing. I am sensitive for that. I need room to do my own thing. Sunday I fly home to Holland before leaving again to Italy shortly.

Q: It’s been a while since you were a privateer, how long is that?

De Reuver: In 2002 I started the half season with factory bikes, but even in 2001 I had factory parts from Rinaldi, but that didn't work out, not because of Rinaldi but because of other things. I was in 2001 with the Eggens team and then in 2002 I went middle of the season to factory KTM, with Kees Van Der Ven. So it’s nearly 10 years ago.

Q: Not having fun doesn’t seem to make Marc De Reuver a happy racer. What are your opinions on that?

De Reuver: When I was in the CHAMP KTM team there was also no pressure, it's a Dutch team, just as it is now and I like that I guess. It's also Dutch, we have the same attitude. I have my schedule, tomorrow two times 30 minutes and then two times 10 minutes wide open. I am looking forward to that. Normally I don't look forward to it. I want to prove something, but I know I can train hard and win races, but every year it's some type of problem, me or something else.

Q: Other people’s expectations can also cause a lot of pressure I guess?

De Reuver: Look at Desalle, he was finishing 5th, 8th, winning, but everything was good for him and everyone was happy. When you ride for a factory team fifth place isn't good, otherwise you are out of the team, next!!!!

Q: Was the pressure of racing in a factory team sometimes difficult, I mean in some teams they are really strict on what they want you to do?

De Reuver: You can look at it that way, I mean I feel really good I have to say, I am so happy, I am always happy, when I talk to John from Netherlands Suzuki, he says what you want, I say I want Pirelli tires, I want Renthal handlebars, he then says where do you want to train, I say I want to go to Spain; it's all up to me. We go two week to Maddi, then we go to races in Mantova, Valence, we do Lommel, then we go two weeks testing, it's my entire plan.

Q: To win races you also need a bike good enough to run with the factory bikes. How good is your bike?

De Reuver: The bike is good enough, I was 10 years a factory rider, and I was going back to a privateer bike, and I didn't know what to expect, I was nervous a little, I saw the dark clouds above me, but it's a good bike. When you have MX2 you need a good bike that is a different story, but MX1, the bikes are all good and we have a good enough budget. We have a good tuner and it doesn't matter what it costs. John just wants good stuff, if it costs 1000 or 10,00euro he doesn't care.

Q: You won’t be considered a force this year, do you know that?

De Reuver: Nobody mentions me anymore; I don’t see my name anywhere maybe that is good. But I go to Mantova to win, 100%. I like Mantova man, it’s a little bit sandy and I often feel good there.

Q: How is training with your team-mate Jose Antonio Butron?

De Reuver: He is from the new generation, I can’t scrub and watch him a little and learn from him and it really helps. It’s been good for both of us being here in Spain together.

Q: What is the next step for you Marc, after this week?

De Reuver: Our big truck goes to Maddi in Italy, and I fly there two weeks before Mantova, the new bikes are there and everything is like I want.

Q: Last question how about Jeffrey Herlings. Man, you look like an old man now with him around. Does that create any pressure, being that he is the new Dutch kid?

De Reuver: No man, none at all, the Dutch team will have a great chance at the MXoN in future years, we can win in Lommel next year man. Jeffrey can ride the 350cc, so he will be fast on that. We have some good young riders coming through. I know Jeffrey and he’s a good kid. I like him, we have no problems.

ResponderCitar
(@silkolene71)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Viernes Chiclana city y sábado Sanlucar de Barrameda. En 2.010 Butrón, casco Shiro.

ResponderCitar
(@cristomx13)
Trusted Member
Respuestas: 69

Si alguien de esa zona va ha verlos un rato entrenar , intentar exar alguna fotillo jeje 🙂

ResponderCitar
(@danireina)
Respuestas: 1389

plusforty, siempre ha habido carreras internacionales en pretemporada en Andalucía, antes siempre se hacia en almodovar del rio y siempre iban pilotos internacionales y ultimamente se estan haciendo en Moron de la frontera, este año es el 30 y van algunos pilotos como jimmy alberson q puede dar la sorpresa este año en el mundial ...
con lo q dices de un campeonato, no creo q sea tan facil, los pilotos van a carreras suertas cuando les parece bien o cuando negocian el mismo motoclub, para q haya 4 o 5 carreras pedirían mas mucho mas dinero y tampoco creo q lo hiciesen entero, puesto q van llendo y viniendo por semanas, unas te encontraras a el ekipo aprilia al completo y otra semana te encontraras a de reuver con butron. No es senciyo acer varias carreras en campeonato, pero seguir haciendo motocross internacionales y mejorar siempre es mas asequible

ResponderCitar
(@fon_84)
Honorable Member
Respuestas: 601

intere por todos los medios mañana ir a sanlucar haber si estan entrenando estos y consigo alguna fotillo de los rmz´s boy´s

ResponderCitar
(@plusforty)
Famed Member
Respuestas: 2055

SILKOLENE71 escribió:

Q: How is training with your team-mate Jose Antonio Butron?

De Reuver: He is from the new generation, I can’t scrub and watch him a little and learn from him and it really helps. It’s been good for both of us being here in Spain together.

Que bonito que diga que Butrón le está sirvendo para aprender y que es bueno para él mismo. Reconocer que alguien o algo te ayuda es honorable y no siempre vemos esto en el ambiente de los paddocks.

ResponderCitar
(@silkolene71)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Del 1 al 5 de febrero pruebas en Italia motos de carreras 2.010. Días 6 y 7 Intenacional de Mantova, día 14 Internacional de Lommel, día 21 Internacional de Valence y día 28 Talavera.

ResponderCitar
 Fran
(@fran_mx17)
Estimable Member
Respuestas: 151

Wenas...

Creo recordar que en los 90, se hacia un mini-campeonato internacional de tres carreras. Sanlucar de Bda, Almodovar del Rio,(o era Priego de Cordoba, no sé) y Moron de la Fra. Yo, a la que iba,(de espectador), era a Sanlucar.

John Van de Verk, Remme Van Rees, David Aviles, Rafa Valle, Ivan Rodriguez, participaban en esas carreras.

Fué donde 1º ví a 4T, en aquel tiempo tractores, en manos de endureros, hacerse todos los saltos de Sanlucar..., con aquellas motos, digno de admirar. 😮 Y no olvidemos que algunos lo hacian con 500´s. Simplemente flipaba.

Saludos

ResponderCitar
(@danireina)
Respuestas: 1389

creo q se hacia tambien en andujar

ResponderCitar
(@fon_84)
Honorable Member
Respuestas: 601

El año pasado se hizo una carrera internacional en Velez-Malaga que creo que era la primera vez que se hacia y se hablaba muy bien de ella ¿ Alguien sabe si este año se hace y en que fecha ?

ResponderCitar
(@silkolene71)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Tras los buenos resultados de Morón y Mantova, este fin de semana Butrón correrá en el Internacional de Lommel, si la nieve y el mal tiempo no lo impiden. Tras esa carrera, Butrón tendrá una prueba de fuego en el Internacional de Mantova, donde se esperá estén casi todos los pilotos del mundial. La prueba se disputa el domingo 21, por la mañana los cronos. Se disputan dos carreras, una de MX1 y otra de MX2, solo se clasifican los 20 mejores de cada categoría, para disputar por la tarde la final los 40 clasificados.Tras la misma, el equipo bajaría a España, para que Jose probara las motos de Importcross, con las que hará el nacional de MX-2.

ResponderCitar
(@cor72z)
Respuestas: 4014

Silkolene, el 28 lo veremos en Talavera??

ResponderCitar
(@silkolene71)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Allí estará, pero en MX2, con las motos del equipo de Importcross.

ResponderCitar
(@prenda)
Estimable Member
Respuestas: 216

logicamente correra con la 2010, que ganas de verla con los colores de importcross y ocn las piezas pro que llevará, asi como ver que tal va contra las ktms y las otras japonesas,...ya queda menos

ResponderCitar
Página 2 / 7
Compartir:
Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su correcto funcionamiento y para fines analíticos. Contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con políticas de privacidad ajenas que podrás aceptar o no cuando accedas a ellos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de tus datos para estos propósitos.
Privacidad